Friday, October 10, 2008

Some video clips

Well, we've continued to see the sights and have experiences around Beijing. We went to the Summer Palace today and took a boat ride. It was very sunny and we had a fun time. The videos are from the last couple of day and have a few fun little clips...
Enjoy!

Crazy Wall Hike


High on the Great Wall. (No wonder they were laughing at us for carrying Eliana up here!)


Eliana experiences Bubbles!


Eliana on a Rickshaw Ride through a houtong.



Photobucket

6 comments:

3 Little Monkeys said...

Videos!!!! : ) I want to watch them now...but I HAVE to get my morning "started"...lunches made, kids ready for school...I can't wait to get back home so I can watch them all! Thanks for sharing with us. XOXO : )

Don and Be said...

We have been following your journey, re-living ouradventure of 11 weeks ago. Eliana is just beautiful! Congratulations! You are so blessed to be able to hang out in Beijing with her. We sure could have done without the additional plane flight to JM's province. May you continue to bond with this precious little life. The videos are a bonus!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

How sweet is that to see Eliana laughing with the bubbles!! Where did you find the bubbles where you don't have to touch the gooey stick? Not only are you brave for climbing the Great Wall...but with 22lbs on your back? I'm impressed! Wasn't the rickshaw fun? It looks like you are having a great time! Yeah!!!

G and C said...

I love the bubble video!! How fun, Eliana is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet her. Your Great Wall video brings back recent memories however I DID NOT have a toddler strapped to my back, you are an amazing supermom!
Love,
Cheri

Truly Blessed said...

Great videos!

I cannot believe how many people were climbing the GW when you did. Is it a national holiday there or something? You didn't even climb it on a weekend. Wow. April, you have my highest regard for carrying your baby on your back and making it to the top (I couldn't even carry my own weight to the top! -- I got left in the dust like Celine!).

The bubbles video is way too much fun. Love that little "side kick" she does when she gets going -- and she's so fast! She's got Ella beat by a mile in the walking/running/spinning department!

The rickshaw ride looked fun. We didn't do the rickshaw thing, but rented bikes instead. It's hard to get photos and videos when you're riding a bike, so it would have been nice to have been pedaled around instead of doing the pedaling. Oh well, we had a blast biking in the hutongs...

I simply cannot believe Eliana has already been with you for a WEEK! Where does the time go?

Tina said...

I see the hair bow is still there!
Thanks for the videos, I love them.
The bubbles video is great, and I can't believe you climbed up that far!