Y'all know I'm not great at posting since Eliana has been home, but we are going to do our best to at least post every couple of days. I can't make any promises due to Eliana and issues we might face, but we will try. We leave Friday night/Saturday morning (1:20am on the 5th) and come home on the 19th. We will be in Guangzhou the whole trip and we are thrilled to be able to check into the Victory Hotel and get settled. I hope that this trip unlike the last trip will be way more peaceful and we can really use the time to bond not jump in taxi after taxi. We will have the greatest guide on the earth the WHOLE trip this time and we are just so excited to see Rebecca again. We truly have missed her and her fun loving spirit. She always takes the best care of her families and we never need to fret about anything. Rebecca's favorite saying is "no problem" and then she just takes care of it! We truly do love her.
We will get on the plane exactly 6 months to the day that we got Willow's referral and it was exactly the same with Eliana. We got her referral on April 3rd and got on the plane October 3rd. I find that very interesting. Our two adoptions are almost exactly alike and I love that. Eliana turned 2 two weeks after we got home and we will celebrate Willow's 2nd birthday in China. I guess we better be getting a Chinese cake for us to hopefully enjoy. They look so pretty, but I wonder how they taste. I'll let you know. Okay, better get back to cleaning and spending the last little bit of time I have left with just Eliana.


9 comments:
How exciting, April!!! I will be following you to China and wish you all the best!! Can't wait to see Willow in your arms!
~Michelle
So amazing that soon you will be holding your second child in your arms.... God is so good.
I will be praying for you and your girls!
Love you,
Daleea
Chinese cake is GOOD! Very creamy and fruity! :)
Praying for you all to have a smooth, relaxing, and safe trip to bring your precious Willow home!
SO excited for you - will be stalking your blog for updates and pictures, and, of course, praying every day!
SO excited for you - will be stalking your blog for updates and pictures, and, of course, praying every day!
Oh wow! I can't believe it's time! I am so excited for all of you - have a safe trip :)
Have a great time. I'm praying Eliana finds happiness and joy with her little sister. Love and hugs,
Tina
Welcome to China!!!
Hi-- you don't know me...but for some reason I followed your blog to Eliana...I have 2 daughters form China and am traveling to Guangzhou hopefully in 6 months for my 7 year old son.
I would love, love, love the contact info of your guide Rebecca. I would like to request her for our trip and I know I need her email, CCAA id number etc.. for our agency.
Have a safe trip. I will be following from the side lines:)
-Shelli
www.redthreadstory.blogspot.com
Post a Comment