Today is Willow's 2nd Birthday. I tell you this child is just so happy now that she is feeling better. She is full of smiles and is SO easy. She is the best sleeper and eater and just goes with the flow. She is liking me a whole lot more now that I have totally taken over the bottle and food. :-) Here is one picture of the birthday girl. Hopefully more to come of her party. We have a cake that will be delivered today and three other families will be joining us for the celebration of our second daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is just so happy I could cry!
Thank You Jesus!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl...
happy Birthday sweet Willow.
So sweet! Happy Birthday to your precious girl :) Thinking of you!
Willow and Katie share a birthday! So glad she is accepting you more and feeling better. That has to make the whole family feel better!
Praise God! I'm SO happy for you. She is just precious.
Praying you home,
Tina
Post a Comment