Monday, December 7, 2009

Gotcha Day!

We are so tired, but are doing good other than Willow is a little spit fire.  Eliana has done beautifully and had been so kind to Willow.  Willow in return has hit her a couple of times.  Willow didn't want anything to do with me and has decided very early on she is ALSO a Daddy's girl. :-)  Eliana has been a Mama's girl today and so everything has worked out beautifully.  Both girls are in bed sound asleep.  I tell you what, Willow's referral didn't say what we were in for!  She is WILD and gets into EVERYTHING and climbs like no other, but has a HUGE personality.  I don't know how we got two "alfa" girls and I just know it is going to be crazy wild at our house. 

9 comments:

Tami said...

is it ok that i am chuckling while i am praying?! willow is so precious... and it's great to hear that the girls are already acting like sisters! ;-)

love ya - and praying, of course!!!

day by day said...

Congratulations, April and family!!!! What a beautiful picture of your new family of 4...you all look so happy!!

Willow is soooo beautiful! Sounds like she has quite a personality, too! Not to worry....you are not alone. My hubby and I said after child #4 that it looks like we just do not do calm, reserved children. lol! ALL of ours have spunky personalities. : )

~m

Jewels of My Heart said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are beautiful! A most beautiful family that Jesus has brought together.... welcome home sweet Willow.
I have been praying and so I am sitting here in awe looking at your Eliana's face and seeing how God is answering our prayers.... you can see how wonderful she is doing! Thank You Jesus! I wasn't expecting your Willow to be so feisty. lol Oh, enjoy sweet family and may God bless you..... will be praying....
Thank You Father God for being Who You are.... Amazing, wonderful, faithful, loving, gracious, and oh, so good to us.
love you,
Daleea

dawn said...

Oh I just love the photo of Eliana bending over her baby sister.
Congratulations.

k1 said...

They're gonna keep you young....or drive you to an early grave!

You won't ever need to diet... you'll work off calories chasing after them!

Sorry the island is a mess. It's usually such a quaint little place.

Tina said...

OH APRIL!!! She is just beautiful and you all look so happy. She looks so tiny! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full but I know you can handle it. Praying for bonding.
Love
Tina

Joanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I love your family photo!!! It is sooooo sweet to see Eliana with her little sister - I will keep you all in my prayers :) SO happy for you!

Truly Blessed said...

Congratulations on another beautiful little girl!!!!

I'm so happy that you're all together at last! You'll soon settle into a routine and the girls will get along well. Two is definitely different than one, that's for sure!

Still praying for all of you....

Tab said...

What sweet little girls, can't wait to see them together. love Nai Nai