The morning started pretty uneventful, but in Satan's typical style he wasn't done trying to steal our peace.
The morning went really smoothly with no one having a melt down, only 15 min. late leaving the house and no traffic all the way to the airport. Whew we made it and had almost two hours to get checked in, through security and boarded.
Well, there was one little detail that should have been checked. Patrick had handed the keys to my mom and she put them in her purse. Instead of carrying her purse she decided to leave it in the van at the last minute. She grabbed her camera out of it and put it in the back. Patrick reached in the van and locked the door and we are off.
Before we got to the elevator I felt like I needed to ask my mom if she had the keys...about 2 minutes too late. :-( She went through every pocket she had and there were a ton, but no in deed she didn't have them.
First thing I did was start praying and ran back to the van hoping Patrick didn't really lock it. Normally this would have been no big deal because our insurance covers this, but we couldn't find the number. Patrick left his wallet at home and just had his driver's license.
Well, airport towing finally showed up 30 min. before our flight and let her in. The biggest issue outside of a huge bill to slimjim our car was Patrick had to be at the car so we couldn't get through security.
Thank you all for your prayers. We made it to the gate as they were loading. The girls were a little panicked due to the fact we were running through the airport and couldn't understand why daddy left us. Thankfully we are about four hours from Korea right now.
Hoping right now my mom made it home to Sierra okay and that she is fine. Don't worry mom, it is all right. We know who is in ultimate control and worked it all out. What's an adventure without suspense? :-)
Can't wait, soon we will have our babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yes I made it home OK. Sorry for all the confusion. I can't wait to see the family all together.
Love mom
Yes I made it home OK. I am so sorry about the last min. Confushion. Ii can' wait to see the family all together.
Love mom
So glad you made your flight! God is always in control. :)
So glad you made your flight! God is in control!
Post a Comment