Flight leave Seattle 7:09 am, arrive San Francisco at 9:20 am.
Flight Leave SF at 11:06 am, arrive Beijing at 2:25 pm on 10/4.
--4th, fly in, meet them in the airport and take them to Otani hotel, use van
--5th, pick up Eliana from orphanage, local shopping for daily stuff, use van
--6th, rest
--7th , paperwork, use van
--8th, local tour, by taxi
--9th, great wall, by van
--10th, free
--11th, National Stadium, use van
--12th, local tour, by taxi
--13th, pick the passport and fly to GZ, use van
--14th consulate appointment in GZ
--15th swearing in and fly back to Beijing
--16th fly home.
Flight leave Beijing at 12 noon, arrive SF at 8:39 am.
Flight leave SF at 10:41 am, arrive Seattle 12:50 pm on Oct. 16th.
Catch shuttle from airport to home at 3:00 pm arrive home 5:30 pm.


15 comments:
I am so excited for you three....
God has answered!
I will be praying each step of the way my friends....
Did I make your signature? lol I forgot Eliana's beautiful name was on it and when I saw the post with all three of your names it made my heart skip! oh, thank You Jesus for Your faithfulness!!!!!!!!
God's Speed,
Love,
Auntie Daleea
sweet sweet dreams precious Eliana, you will be in the loving arms of your Mama and Baba soon.... oh, how they love you...
WOW! I just LOVE your travel blog!!! In just a matter of days...hours...your life will be truly blessed! Eliana will be born into your family and you will be a mommy for the very first time!!! There is NOTHING like becoming a mommy for the first time. Oh what a joyous time in your life!! May God hold you in the palm of His hand as you travel to bring home YOUR DAUGHTER!!!
luv
me
Can't wait to see her! Can't wait to hear all that God has planned for you in China. What a mercy to get to see her country and live in her culture for awhile. What a great God of measureless love. Hugs!
Yippee! It's all becoming so real, isn't it?
Make sure you visit the Summer Palace -- it's incredible!
Cannot wait to see that precious girl in your arms.
God bless you all! You'll be in our prayers.
Counting the hours with you. It will be incredible. Thank you for letting me in to read about your travels. So excited for you.
I am SO excited for you and Patrick. I cannot believe the day has come for you to leave. I with be with you every step of the way my dear friend!
Woo Hoo! So cool! Hey, can I put your travel blog on No Place Like Home and feature you guys?
Let me know.
Woo Hoo!
I know you are in a plane flying to China so I don't know why I am checking your blog.... heheee
love you
God bless you on your journey .... following along ......
Are you there yet, are you there yet? Is she with you. Oh my gosh I am going to explode with anticipation.
Love us
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Tagging along!!!!!
Are we there yet!!!!!
Doreen in Montreal
WELCOME TO CHINA.................
Enjoy my dear friends. I am praying for you and your beautiful daughter. I miss you already. hehee
Tell China hello for me...
Praying for a safe trip and a healthy, happy baby girl :)
Tina
Its 1am and I'm guessing you will be landing very soon!!! I just can't wait to see your first post! Hours...you are just HOURS away from Eliana!!! WOOHOO!!!
Welcome home precious Eliana......
Welcome home....
Thank You Jesus for answered prayers.....
To my Old Same and her beautiful daughter.... He has given you beauty for ashes..... and the oil of joy for mourning....
it's ok now little one... your Mama's here...
He is faithful..............
Post a Comment