Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Last day.

This is our last day. I am so thankful to be headed home. We have not had a good trip and GZ isn't what it used to be. It always been a treat to get here, but being off island isn't as safe or quiet. Patrick has been approached several times from pimps or drug dealers we are not really sure. Yesterday I had a mishap with Oliver's heart medication and we tried to get more all day long to no avail. Finally I realized I had put all his pills in the same package. Of course they are all just these little white pills, thankfully one had a little mark imprinted on it. I had cut the in half so separating them was challenging, but possible. We are here with a pharmacist that provided invaluable to us. Without the medication he could have gone into heart failure on the plane. We got all the notary papers last night and all is well and we leave in the morning. Please keep praying for our family. Daisy is just doing so so and getting home with all four and not missing our flight from Seoul to Washington will take a miracle. We only have 45 min. Between flights and we have to go through security to get to the next flight. We were talking to another family where the husband does a ton of international flying and he is very concerned with how slow our family is functioning. All I know is we can't we stuck in Seoul until the next flight to Washington which is Saturday. :-). Hope you all are doing well. I hate being so disconnected from everyone. I hate being so self absorbed, but it is a necessity not a real choice.

No comments: